EUREKA Global Stars call with Brazil
7 European countries and FINEP, FAPESP and EMBRAPII (Brazil) launch a call to submit joint project proposals in any field of industrial and technological research.
- Since: Jul 09, 2018
- Deadline: Oct 31, 2018
Post Date: Jul 09, 2018
The EUREKA Global Stars call with Brazil addresses projects in ALL thematic areas, reflecting the bottom-up approach of the EUREKA Network projects.
The EUREKA participating countries are:
- The Netherlands
Participants from Brazil and the respective EUREKA member countries are invited to submit joint project proposals in any field of industrial and technological research.
Partners must meet the following qualifications:
- The consortium should include at least one Brazilian and one (for profit, independent) company of the EUREKA member countries participating in the call. Participation of research institutes and universities is welcome according to each country’s funding regulations.
- The project partners must express their will to cooperate on a win-win/fair basis in an R&D project leading to a new product, industrial process or service.
- The product, process or service must be innovative, and there must be a technological risk involved for all involved partners.
- The project must benefit all involved partners.
- The project should have an obvious benefit and added value resulting from the technological cooperation between the participants from the different countries (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial leads, access to R&D infrastructure etc.).
- Partners are required, prior to submitting the application, to contact their national/regional Authority (see below) in order to check the eligibility of their project.
- A signed consortium agreement is mandatory before the actual start of the project. It ought to include, amongst others, the ownership and use of know-how and IPR settlements.
- The duration of the project may not exceed 36 months.
- Any partner whose cooperative R&D project is consistent with the aforesaid criteria can apply to the present call in accordance with the national laws, rules, regulations and procedures in effect in each country, on a non-exchange of funds basis, and subject to budgetary availability.
Partners must fill in the common EUREKA application form
The completed electronic form should be sent to email@example.com by 31 October 2018 with the following subject: Globalstars Brazil 2018.
A separate document with scanned signatures should be added to the digital version form as an integral part of the application.
The form must be completed in English.
Brazilian participants should address the Funding Body (or Funding Bodies) with the exact project costs allocated to it. For projects funded by FAPESP, full proposals must be submitted according to the guidelines available.
Until 15 November the National/Regional Funding Bodies involved in the Call will select eligible proposals and , except for FAPESP projects, invite project-participants to submit the national/regional application. The deadline for national/regional submissions is subject to national/regional regulations. The details are provided in the country information below.
Fulfillment of national/regional requirements is mandatory, funding decisions are depending on national/regional evaluations.
For Evaluation and Funding Details of each participating country, Conacts and submission of an application, please check the website of Globalstars.